ChildFund invites qualified and experienced applicants for the positions stated below. The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article.
Organization Name: ChildFund
Organization size: 500-1500 employees
Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official website: https://www.childfund.org/ethiopia/
Jobs position overview
Hiring in position: Senior Project Manager
Jobs type: Contract
Salary: Salary Competitive
Workplace: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: January 29, 2021
Postdeadline: February 11, 2022
Take few minutes and share the post with your friend to create equal jobs opportunities for all in Ethiopia.
NB: shola jobs are an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia you’re in the right place. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy.
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree is required, Advanced degree in ECE, Education, Social Sciences, or in a closely related field highly preferred.
Required Education and Experience
- Five (5) years or more of progressively responsible work experience implementing multi-sector development programs with demonstrated strong management and coordinating skills in the areas of health, nutrition, education and/or community development.
- Five (5) years or more experience working in Early Childhood Development (ECD), parenting, early learning programming, especially in support of infants and young children, and their caregivers living in marginalized contexts.
- In depth experience supporting ECD programming in Ethiopia.
- At least five (5) years of management experience, including direct supervision of professional and support staff and assembling teams working on multi-faceted development programs.
Place of work:Addis Ababa, with frequent field travel to ChildFund’s operational areas
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills which will enable her/him to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Child Safeguarding Policy and the code of conduct.
- Provide overall project management of the project in-country.
- Oversee all aspects of program performance, both technical and managerial, including overall responsibility in the areas of strategic implementation, operations, administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting, and financial accounting.
- Maintain ongoing communication (weekly basis) with Project Director.
- Maintain close collaboration and strong relationships with government and implementing partner counterparts to ensure quality project deliverables.
- Monitor project activities for results and maintaining ongoing contact with colleagues in the Country Office support team.
- Prepare country project reports with support from project staff and MEL Officer to be submitted to Project Director.
- Ensure that managerial, administrative, and financial procedures comply with ChildFund and donor policies and procedures and that the project is implemented according to ChildFund business principles, policies, and procedures; bring any issues of risk or liability to the immediate attention of the appropriate staff.
How to Apply
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children. ChildFund is also committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Here is the link for application and further details.
Deadline: – February 11, 2022.