Enat Bank invites qualified and experienced applicants for the positions stated below. The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article.
Organization Name: Enat Bank
Organization size: 500-1000 employees
Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official website: www.enatbanksc.com
Jobs position overview
Hiring in position: Junior Customer Service Specialist
Jobs type: Permanent
Salary: As per the Bank Salary Scale
Workplace: Agaro, Babbu & Dukem Ethiopia
Posted date: March 9, 2022
March 16, 2022
Take few minutes and share the post with your friend to create equal jobs opportunities for all in Ethiopia.
NB: shola jobs are an online jobs search engine for jobs seekers in Ethiopia. If you are looking latest jobs in Ethiopia you’re in the right place. Just remember to visit the official website for the latest jobs vacancy.
Stay in touch and follow us on our social media platforms to get the latest jobs opportunities.
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator
- Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts
- Checks and balance physical cash with the Cash Administrator
- Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers
- Updates passbook, prints deal slip or issues a customer advice.
- Collects and validates original Payment Instruments against the System.
- Issues and signs Payment Instruments
- Verifies and Validates DRS incoming transfers
- Exchanges cash denominations and posts the transactions
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
Graduates of years 2020 & 2021 G.C. with BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics or related fields with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
No prior experience is required.
Place of Work: – Agaro, Babbu & Dukem
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to March 16, 2022 only through 18401 postal address of the Bank.
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged