Mary Joy Ethiopia is a nonprofit development oriented organization serves the community for the past 28+ years dedicated to improving the lives of vulnerable communities by advancing and implementing integrated development program focuses on livelihood enhancement, education and heath with cross cutting issues of children empowerment, environmental protection, Adolescent and Youth Sexual Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS and inclusiveness.
Mary Joy Ethiopia seeks to recruit a Sales Person, Executive Secretary, Finance and Grants Manager and Sales Supervisor based in Addis Ababa based in Addis Ababa, Regional and Zonal Towns.
Deadline: May 18, 2022
Open Jobs Position List
1: Sales Person
- Requirements: First Degree or Diploma in Marketing Management or Management or Business Administration or other fields of study and no work experience required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set sales target meet her/his sales target
- Promote Services of the company
- Mapping potential clients and sectors
- Profiling and building database of potential customers
Number Required: 100
2: Sales Supervision
- Requirements: First Degree in Marketing Management or Management or Business Administration, Minimum 2 Years of relevant work experience out of each 1 years in supervisory position.
- Skill of computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Leadership,good communication in inter-personnel relationship
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keeping track of market,environment and competitor activities
REPORTS TO: Marketing and Sales Manager
Number Required: 3
Job Requirements: BA/Diploma (10+3) in Secretarial Science/Business Admin or related.
EXPERIENCE: 2/6 years of work experience as Secretary.
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- Proficient in computer skills (MS word, Excel, Power Point) and Internet browsing skills;
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skill;
- Good in outlook and email user.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Amharic languages.
4. Finance and Grants Manager
- MA/BA in Business Administration, accounting, management,
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in contracts and grants administration.
- Experience in coordinating issuing of sub-awards, consultancies, and other contractual arrangements.
- Working knowledge of award management and sub-award requirements of USAID and other donors, requirements
- Ability to work well with others to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, consultants, recipients of assistance and local NGO and CBO partners.
- Excellent communication skills in Amharic and English; and additional regional language is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written comprehension skills
- Trained and experienced in peach tree accounting software.
- Good computer and typing skills, ability to use Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants should send only CV and application letter within 7 working days of the announcement through Mary Joy Ethiopia in the following address APPLY HERE before/on May 18 , 2022.
Deadline: May 18, 2022