Bank of Abyssinia is a share company of private individuals who amass experience and success in different areas including business, entertainment and education. Such diverse ownership not only reflects the company’s determination and willingness to succeed in the sector it operates in, but also signify its ability to work together towards building a successful business venture and commercial bank service.
Bank of Abyssinia wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below which posted by shola jobs.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Deadline Date June 4, 2022
1: Cash Office Attendant
- Qualification: 12th/10th Grade Complete, Minimum of 2 years cognate banking experience.
- Place of Work: ( Branches in Desse District ) Gashena Branch, Afdera Branch, Logia Branch, Wegdi Branch, Adago Branch, Amhara Sayint Branch, Jama Branch, Genete Branch, Gishen debre kirbe branch, Kelala Branch, Kuta Bire Branch, Liguma Branch, Meket Branch, Mekoya Branch, Rasa Branch, Wegeltena Branch, Were yelu Branch, Weregesa Branch, Yifat Branch.
2: Banking Business Officer
- Education: B.A degree in Business related field.
- Experience: 2 years of service in the Banking Industry.
- Place of work:Shashemene City Branch, Registration is Online or in person @ Shashemene Mobil Branch. Hawassa City Branch, Registration is Online with the link in How to Apply Section.
Deadline: June 4, 2022
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria are invited to apply using https://fa-enhf-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions
- In person or postal application is not acceptable,
- Ineligible/Unqualified applicants will be automatically rejected,
- Applicants who have applied on more than one position will be automatically disqualified from the process.
- Any updates will be communicated only through email.
NB: Please up load your none returnable updated CV, Degree, experience, cost sharing credentials and 8th grade certification (full document).
Incomplete and postal application is not accepted.
Please mention the specific work place or branch that you apply
One applicant is acceptable only for one post.