Ethiopian Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) was established in 2014, as one of the public enterprises. Inspired by the full support of the government, IPDC is becoming an engine of rapid industrialization that nurtures manufacturing industries, accelerates economic transformation, promote and attract both domestic and foreign investors.
To activate both pre and post-investment servicing, it avails serviced industrial land, pre-built factory sheds equipped with all-encompassing utilities, and infrastructural facilities that fit international standards, with no compromise on workers’ security and environmental safety.
Indeed, it is important to note, that IPDC, in collaboration Ethiopian Investment commission and Ethiopian Revenue and Customs Authority, and more institutions provide a one-stop-shop service for investors investing in designated industrial parks.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Industrial Projects Service (IPS) would like to hire competent and qualified applicants for the following vacant posts.
Deadline:June 13, 2022
የኢንዱስትሪ ፓርኮች ልማት ኮርፖሬሽን ከዚህ በታች የተገለጹትን ክፍት የሥራ መደብ ላይ የውጭ ሠራተኞችን አወዳድሮ መቅጠርይ ፈልጋል፡፡
How to Apply?
Interested and Qualified applicants who fulfill the above requirements can register online at:
Apply here Now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIPazXUTpA6nhXF43tXUgwrnZzYkcEdisxxLmiEGHRRQIKYg/viewform
ኢ/ፓ/ል/ኮ ስልክ ቁጥር 0118 72 24 20
ኢንዱስትሪ ፓርኮች ልማት ኮርፖሬሽን
- You can apply for enrollment online and have the required qualifications for the position you are applying for,They need to be converted to pdf and attached to a file.
- Please note that you can register using the mentioned online address
- Registration Date 5 working days from the date of this announcement only during working hours.
- Applicants must provide direct work experience with the position.
- Applicants must submit a COC Certificate for the position.
- Applicants must submit a renewed kebele ID along with your document.