UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
How can you make a difference: This post is accountable for developing, managing, co-ordinating, networking, implementing and monitoring an advocacy and communication strategy and associated products and activities on on-going basis with public audiences, with the objective of promoting awareness, understanding, support and respect for children’s and women’s rights, and support for UNICEF’s mission, priorities and programmes in the country office.
Position in Organization:
- Communication Specialist
- Job no: 555653
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: NO-3
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Communication
- Deadline: October 11, 2022
- Advanced university degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
- A minimum of Five years of relevant professional experience in communication, print, broadcast, and/or new media is required.
- National work experience and Field work experience is required. Background/familiarity with Emergency situations. photo editing and video production skills is desired.
To apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/555653
Closing Date: October 11, 2022.