wants to hire applicants who meet the requirements for the following vacancy post.
The American Friends Service Committee is a Religious Society of Friends founded organization working for peace and social justice in the United States and around the world. AFSC was founded in 1917 as a combined effort by American members of the Religious Society of Friends to assist civilian victims of World War I.
We encourage you to read the job description carefully before you start the application process. Highlight your skills, motivation and experience and tailor your letter of interest accordingly.
American Friends Service Committee invites interested and qualified applicants to apply for the following vacant positions. Anyone who is interested and qualified can apply before the application closing date.
Position: Finance Fellow
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Work Experience: 1 year of work experience in sound cash management and/or NGO work experience is preferable.
Additional Skill Required
- Active knowledge of English language writing and speaking.
- Proficiency in financial software, MS Excel, and MS Word as well as a good grasp of Internet and email communication.
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- Very detail-oriented
- Ability to work with staff at all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle cash and check payments at the office.
- Ensure that all entries are properly documented, and all transactions are backed up with complete required documentation that is properly dated and signed.
- Maintain bank and cash transaction journal book daily.
- Prepare check request vouchers and payment vouchers ensuring that all supporting documents are completed before payment.
- Prepare and send weekly and monthly plans of cash requirement
- Responsible for custody of cash in the office and cash disbursements.
- Ensures that backup documentation for cash disbursements is duly approved and on file prior to making cash payments.
Work Place: Addis Ababa – Head Office
Deadline for Application: Sep 2, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through the link: https://www.dereja.com/jobs/finance_fellowamerican_friends_service2023-08-25_12:07:05
NB: Read the vacancy announcement carefully, Check the vacancy details with eligibility, Prepare your CV or Application Details, Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.