BNT Industry and Trading plc invites Fresh Graduates for the store keeper job position.
BNT established its sister Ranger Industry & Trading PLC established in May 2017 with a paid up capital of Birr 5 Million to engage in the Export of Ethiopian Arabica Coffee particularly, Specialty types from the highlands of Ethiopia to the World Coffee market.
And also engaged in other various business sectors, like: Coffee Farming, Dry-Cargo Transport, Industrial chemical and construction materials importing etc.
Position: Store Keeper
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Procurement/Logistic and supply management or Business administration.
- Computer skills: (Windows, Word and Excel)
Experience: 0 year experience.
- Awareness on Food Safety is an advantage.
Storekeeper is responsible for receiving, issuing and proper keeping of finished goods. She/he is also responsible for ensuring stock accuracy, proper stacking and housekeeping of the Warehouse.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of the warehouses.
- Provide a safe and healthful work environment for all personnel through consistent support of the company’s SHE policy.
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensures all the goods movements are done with properly authorized documents with zero tolerance of delay.
- Check for damages/shortages stock levels and prepare report timely and responsible for any shortage which was not justified.
- Compiles and submit the daily, monthly, etc…. reports timely.
- Ensure stock accuracy capturing all stock movements on company stock card or computer system OTIF.
- Doing cycle counts as per the defined procedure.
- Manage market returns as per defined procedure; apply defined receiving/issuing protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes, ensuring FEFO is applied in the WH.
- Make sure that the materials, have appropriate bin card and data’s are recorded timely
- Maintain good working relationships with his/her Manager and peers.
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Proper documentation and record keeping as per the document control procedure
- Ensure proper stacking as per the defined stacking height for the OPCO.
- Participate in process performance improvements using appropriate TPM tools.
- Ensure operations comply with 5S principles.
- Ensure continuity of operations in unexpected circumstances.
- Checks to see if there is any damage when items enter to the store. If they have any problems, they will immediately notify the store Coordinator.
- Check that the doors and windows of the stores are closed again in the morning before or after the night close. If there is a problem, notify the Store Coordinator immediately.
- Prepares the location of the goods by obtaining advance information from the relevant department, whether they are manufactured or imported.
- It makes items easily available when needed in a warehouse.
- She/he controls people who enter the warehouse without permission.
- Must be able to work flexible hours; days, afternoons, midnights, overtime and weekends as necessary
- Carry out other activities assigned to him by his/her manager.
Shall follow and implement to the BNT Industry and Trading PLC management systems rules, regulations and requirements on quality, Food safety, environmental and occupational health & safety
- Put Safety First
- SHE & Sustainable Warehousing
- Act as an Entrepreneur
- Warehouse Planning
- Collaborate through Trust
- Stock quality assurance inventory management.
- Learn to Improve
- Asset management.
- Management reporting
- Excellent in execution
Salary: As per company scale
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jul 28, 2023
How To Apply:
Candidates should apply by sending an updated Curriculum Vitae and application letter including scanned educational documents.
- If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by emailing your application to: [email protected]
- Ensure to attach all requested documents for consideration.
- Clearly indicate the title of the position being applied for as follows “Application for Storekeeper position” in the title of your Email. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
You can also apply in person at Mexico road, Mezid Plaza behind Addis Ababa University School of Commerce 8th floor office number 808
For more information call with 011 5581168/011 558 0002, CALLING TO OTHER NUMBERS IS PROHIBITED
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.