Habesha Breweries S.C. is looking to hire Sales Promoters through a third-party agency. The employment contract will be concluded with the third-party Agency and not with Habesha Breweries.
Habesha Breweries Share Company (“Habesha”) is one of the leading Ethiopian brewing companies. Habesha was initiated by a group of local Ethiopian investors in 2009. The company is currently owned by Swinkels Family Brewers Holding N.V. (60%), 8,000 local shareholders (30%), and Linssen Participations B.V. (10%).
Would you like to be part of a Great Family? We are growing very fast with a team that is highly passionate about the beer industry. We value all our people and their desire to grow personally and professionally and their dedication to brewing the best Ethiopian beer! We really care about having a company where our people love what they do and consider themselves the ultimate consumers of their own Habesha Beer. As such, we aspire to create a work environment that is equally fun and a place where happiness can be felt with the teams that we form through time. We hire for attitude and skill as much as a passion for our industry.
If the above describes who you are, then our brewery is a place where you can prosper as a leader if you put learning and excellent execution as your practice in the work environment. Join us!
Position: Sales Promoter
Requirements and skills
- BA/BSc degree in any filled
- 0 Experience/ Preferably 1-year experience in sales
The sales promoter is responsible for attracting new customers and improving profits, assisting with product launches and events, improving knowledge of the product range, answering questions, and addressing customers.
Sales Performance & Customer relationship management:
- Create sales from existing and new customers.
- Achieving daily sales volume targets of the assigned territory and submitting sales reports.
- Identify potential strategic outlets and efforts to maximize the sales volume share.
- Build sound customer relationships with all outlet owners and outlet staff.
- Execute approved promotions.
- Communicate with consumers professionally and forward our product benefits and features.
- Follow up product availability in all registered outlets in the sales system.
- Build and maintain customers at the distribution and retailer levels.
- Being proactive in the opening of new accounts to ensure the Company products are available at all new points of consumption.
- Monitoring and ensuring enough stock levels in all key and strategic outlets.
- Ensure the proper management of the Company’s Fridge and report on time if repair is required.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Sep 23, 2023
How to Apply:
The closing date for the application is May 28, 2023. Qualified applicants should submit their applications online through
Please note to mention your current address /location on your application.
N.B. Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.