Recruiter Company: United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
Position in company: Nutrition Specialist
Experience Required: Minimum 5 years
Place of work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Application Deadline: March 7, 2023
Nutrition Specialist jobs in UNICEF. NGO Jobs in Ethiopia – UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2023.. UNICEF published a job announcement for qualified Ethiopians seeking a position stated above.
Nutrition Specialis responsibilities include:
- Support Emergency Nutrition Response
- Support to programs/projects development and planning including Programme Documents for Partnerships with Civil Society Organizations
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to program implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Qualifications and Experience:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, policy and/or management, or other health related science field is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience in nutrition, public health, related research, planning or management in relevant areas of maternal, infant and young child nutrition required.
Requirements and skills
- Experience in the implementation of Prevention and/or Treatment of Wasting.
- Experience in publication of peer-reviewed papers in reputable journals is an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
How to Apply for Nutrition Specialist ?
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirement can apply through the following link Apply here or click apply button below.