Job Overview of Trainee Branch Sales And Customer Service Officer
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0 (Zero Experience)
- Date Posted February 5, 2023
- Deadline Date February 11, 2023
Job Requirement in Trainee Branch Sales And Customer Service Officer
- Diploma/Level IV in Marketing Management/Sales/Management/Accounting/Information Technology/Computer Science or any related fields of study. Work experience is not necessarily required but, having experience on Marketing and Sales, Customer Service or related activities at business Service Company like Airlines, Star Hotels, Financial Institutions, Hospitals, Real Estates and related sectors is highly preferred.
- Only graduates of 2020, 2021 and 2022 shall apply
- Age must be below 30 years (inclusive)
- Competency : Core Competencies [Perseverance, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Customer Focus], Individual Competency [Action oriented, Interpersonal skill and Problem solving] &Technical Competency [Well understanding of subject matter, marketing and sales, knowledge of bank product, customer service, communication and negotiation skill]
Place of work :Core Competency [Perseverance, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Customer Focus], Individual Competency [Action oriented, Interpersonal skill and Problem solving], & Technical Competency [Marketing and sales, bank product knowledge, customer service, communication and negotiation skill]
District Office : North, South, East and West Finfinne Districts
How to Apply for Trainee Branch Sales And Customer Service Officer
- Registration Place : Bole, Behind Dembel City Center adjacent to Dembel Police Station, on the building where Oromia Bank Hayu Branch is located.
- Applicants are required to appear in person at registration place and get registered by explicitly expressing the District Office they want to apply for,
- Documents required for registration: – Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV), original and unreturned copies of degree, student copy and Grade 8th Completion Certificate enclosing the age of applicant. If the certificate of Grade 8th didn’t indicate age, applicants should bring original and copy of their Birth Certificate.
- The applicants’ documents should be visible and free from eraser and erased documents will not be acceptable.
- Language Requirement: Proficiency in Afaan Oromo, Amharic and English languages is mandatory,
- Assignment place shall be one of the branch found under the District Office applicants are applied for,
- Application date will be only Six (6) working days from the first date of announcement i.e. February 06, 2023 to February 11, 2023 [Monday to Friday during working hours and Saturday morning only up to 12:00AM]
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants who have taken interview examination earlier at Oromia Bank on same position and do not selected for employment shall not apply again. If applicants having unsuccessful history within our Bank apply for the second time, registration will be cancelled. ማስታወቂያው ከዚህ በፊት በኦሮሚያ ባንክ አመልክተው የቃለ-መጠይቅ ፈተና ወስደው ለቅጥር ያልተመረጡ አመልካቾችን አይመለከትም፡፡