Kerchanshe Trading P.L.C is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
Kerchanshe specializes in coffees sourced from Yirgacheffe, Lekempti, Gimbi, Djimma, and Sidamo, names that epitomise fine Arabica coffee. Since its inception 15 years ago, Kerchanshe has established a track record of fair trading and excellent customer service, and now employs over 1,250 permanent staff and 10,000 seasonal staff. Directly and indirectly, it impacts the livelihoods of over 1 million coffee growers throughout the southern and south-western coffee-cultivating regions of Ethiopia.
The passion for fine coffee is coupled with consistent reinvestment not only in improved infrastructure, technology and processes, but Kerchanshe also invests 10% of its annual profits into social responsibility programs such as building schools and providing clean water to the communities it serves.
Position: Trainee Human Resource Officer
- Graduates of years 2022 & 2023 G.C. with BA Degree in Human Resource, Management ,Business Administration and Business Management or any other business related field with CGPA of 3.00 and above;
- No prior experience is required.Invalidation:- late application and unable to meet minimum requirement will leads to rejection or disqualification from application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English, Amharic and Afan Oromo is mandatory
- knowledge of internal policies, labor legislation, HR laws.
- Strong data management skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- The Export Documentation Officer makes sure that processes are followed and works to create operational procedures. He or she ensures that the export process can be completed successfully and effectively ensures that scheduled export coffee dispatch, document preparation, and streamlined timetables are met.
Location: Head Office, Addis Ababa
Deadline: Aug 7,2023
How to Apply:
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing [email protected] or by our website www.https://recruitment.kerchanshe.biz/Home/JobDetails/DBhthbDz5GiQ_LG4hDkpNQ with the subject line Trainee Human Resource officer please try to mention the date on the subject line and submit within seven working days from Aug 1, 2023 up to Aug 8, 2023
”Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.