MODETH Outsource PLC (ModernETH) is a technology focused outsourcing center launched in January of 2008. ModernETH is based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, with offices in the United States and UAE.
ModernETH is committed to designing and developing simple, easy-to-use web and mobile experiences. We deliver comprehensive services in software development, web design, mobile application development, graphic design and maintenance and support. Furthermore, we import and trade in a range of ITC tools and machines upon our client’s needs and requirements.
We are looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join our company. To deliver exceptional service to our clients through the provision of efficient technical support and customer service-related support whilst exhibiting the desired behaviors and values of both the company and the client organization
Position: Customer Service Representative
- BSc or BA Degree
- Good English communication skill at all levels
- Computer literate with good key board skills
- Experience in the call center industry is a plus
- Problem solving skills and the ability to trouble shoot
- Professional and polite with a customer service orientation
- Communicate with the customers in a clear, accurate and timely manner while employing problem solving and troubleshooting techniques with an excellent command of the required language.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction for all calls taken in line with campaign benchmarks
- Attention to detail ensuring all legislative and compliance requirements is covered for each call; customer enquiry and details are understood.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Responsible for the call from logging it, liaising with dispatch department and ensuring call resolution with the customer.
- Comply with recommended Call Average Handling times for specific campaigns
- Ensure achievement of required quality assessment scores and that all legal and compliance requirements of the call are met.
- Technical queries/faults that are faced by the customer and cannot be resolved are escalated/and referred to specific departments
- Decisions are made utilizing data obtained from training manuals, customer scripts, client defined call flows, decision trees and the Team Leader.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Aug 12, 2023
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through email address: [email protected]
11th Floor, Kasanchis, next to Jupiter Hotel Bloomtech bld, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.