Rammis Bank S.C Vacancy invites interested and qualified applicants for the following job positions.
The current limited number of banking services compared to the country’s population and lack of a full-fledged Interest-Free Bank makes the country require many more banks with different financial products, services, and instruments.
The existing limitations are considered as an entry point to initiate and launch a new interest-free bank – Rammis Bank.
Position 1: Customer Service Officer
Requirement: B.A/BSc Degree in Economics, Accounting, Management or other business-related fields with 3 years of banking experiences of which 1 year as Bank trainee or junior officer or associate officer or junior trainee or equivalent position.
Required Number: 31
Place of work: Branches in Finfinne, Adama and Jijiga
Position 2: Senior executive administrator
Educational Qualification and Work Experience: MA/B.A Degree in Economics or Management or Finance or Language and Literature or Secretarial Science and Office management and/or other Business related fields with 7/9 years of banking experience respectively of which 3 years in a senior executive administrator/ executive administrator role/Administrative assistance II.
Proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages
Position 3: Senior security Valuation
Educational Qualification and Work Experience: BSc. Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction technology and Management or other related Engineering field with A minimum of 5 years of experience of which 3 years at collateral valuator/senior/team leader level
Position 4: Senior remittance officer
Qualification: BA Degree in Economics or Management or Finance or Accounting or Marketing or other Business related or equivalent.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience of which 3 years at supervisory/senior/officer level
Position 5: Manager remittance and financial institutions relationship
Qualification: MA/BA Degree in Economics or Management or Finance or Accounting or Marketing or other Business related or equivalent.
Experience: A minimum of 5/7 years of experience respectively for MA/BA of which 3 years at supervisory/senior/officer level
Position 6: Director IBD
Educational Qualification and Work Experience: Master’s Degree in Economics, Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, international trade or other Business related fields Or B.A Degree in Economics or Management or Finance or Accounting or Marketing or international trade and other Business related or equivalent with 8/10 years of banking experience (relevant experience in IBD) respectively of which 3 years in a senior management/manager role.
- The job holder is responsible to coordinate, facilitate and lead the overall operational activities of International Business Service Department so as to achieve the bank’s vision and strategic objectives.
- Plans, directs and coordinates the activates of the division within the approved International Banking Procedure, guidelines and directives of the bank;
- Supports the development of FCY resource mobilization actions plan; ensures the implementation of the FCY resource mobilization strategic action plan across the Bank;
- Ensures cross-unit collaboration among Trade Finance, financing Management, Strategy & Innovation, Departments and Branches is placed;
- Evaluates proposals on new FCY products development and improvement on the existing FCY product features and forward to the concerned parties; and their underwriting; and ensure appropriate management of commercial relationships
Salary and benefits: As per the scale of the bank
Closing of Application: August 07, 2023
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants who only fulfill the set requirements are invited to apply via email address [email protected] and required to attach application, degree documents, curriculum vitae, work experience and other necessary credentials within seven consecutive days from the date of vacancy announcement.
- The bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative with regards to the vacancy announcement.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated for interview and exam.
- All documents should be scanned in pdf or docx formats only and size of the documents should be less than 2.5 MB.
- Single applicant should have to send only one time by listing different cities interested on application for different vacant place.
- Not fulfilled document is not acceptable.
- Work experience should contain start date, end date, position name, Organization name and total years of experience in table format from recent to ancient.
- Please specify your place of assignment on application unless it will be rejected
Applicants must follow the link and fill out the application form to be considered for the role.
You should read the vacancy announcement carefully, check the vacancy details, prepare your CV or Application details, and submit your application as instructed by the organization.
Visit our website to find updated job vacancies: https://sholajobs.com
Join Our Telegram if You have not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ngoethiopia
Please remember to visit www.sholajobs.com whenever you’re looking for a job in Ethiopia. We hope the site will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.